Sorry, the Gladstone Vineyard Retreat is unavailable until July.
The Gladstone Vineyard Retreat is beautifully appointed self-catering accommodation set above the old winery overlooking the vines.
The retreat offers accommodation for two people. The queen-size bed, fully fitted kitchen, woodburner, TV, DVD and CD player provide for a comfortable stay all year round. Double bath, bathrobes, hairdryer and toiletries are also provided. Outside, the large deck overlooking the vineyard gives commanding views to the local hills, an ideal spot to sit and relax over a barbecue dinner with a glass of wine. For the more active, visitors are welcome to walk around the vineyard or by the pond (with resident ducks), or to play petanque on the court by the winery.
Carters Reserve is next door to the Vineyard and has a pleasant short boardwalk through native bush (30-40 minutes).
The apartment is non smoking.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday NZ$225 (incl GST) for first night, $415 for a two-night weekend stay with late check out.
Includes country breakfast supplies, and a complimentary wine.
Monday to Thursday NZ$150 per night (excluding public holidays).
Prices are negotiable midweek out of season depending on length of stay.
Treat yourself to one of our fabulous 'pamper weekends'. Includes:
- Two nights at the vineyard retreat
- Breakfast for two both mornings
- A complementary bottle of Gladstone Sauvignon Blanc
- One half hour manicure or pedicure for one
- One hour massage or two half hour massages
- And finally a dinner for two, delivered in a basket on a night to suit, including a bottle of our lovely Bordeaux red - the Auld Alliance.
Inclusive price $646 (incl GST)